Social Butterflies…..it’s time to shine!
Tue, 31 Mar 2020
We’ve been getting a lot of questions around how to make social media work best during lock-down so we decided to put our answers into a video!
Here’s a brief summary for those of you who like bullet points!
- First - refer back to your Social Media plan and work out what adjustments you need to make in light of our new circumstances. Things have changed, so your plan will need to change accordingly.
- Add some light-hearted and relevant content where possible
- Weave in video content – it outperforms static content about 3:1 (Yes it can simply be you with your phone!)
- Bring some of your people to life, in video even! These posts always do well
- Have some fun – give stuff away, run competitions, get your community to post content to WIN something
- Keep it positive, keep it regular, keep it on brand
For the bigger picture – watch our video. Take care out there – and remember, we’re here if you need us or just want to run some ideas past us. Stay Safe – Stay Home.